Monday 11 July 2016

Ever said

It was me sitting in the rear most end of the class staring through my big bug glasses vividly on the board...

You said, I was a geek to the core and only for someone special who deserved only more. Because you said, you knew me, You said it will always be about me, You said it will always be you and me...Us Together.. It will always be...

Because, you said...

 

Just as I see you stepping down on your knee with all of your friends around us.. Because you said, They were the best..

Just then did you pop the question.. You said, I was your beloved and you would want only to be with me when your grey and old... You said, I was cherished and loved and everything beyond.. You said, It will be rosier now that we would be together..

Because you said...

 

That day seeing you walking up and down the hospital corridors screaming at the staff, gazing through emergency room doors..

You scream, you shout.. You said, you will keep me grounded... You said, you will be enough for us and our baby enough for you.. You said, we would be your world now and forever..

Because you said...

 

Today stepping over the motel curb, shaky at the knees and with trembling fingers ,a cold chill runs down my spine...

Just because you said,I had never been pretty enough.. You said, I had never been good enough.. You said, I'd never amount enough to belong to you.. You said, Our.. Yours and mine forever had expired...

All this time..Because you said, but now do I realize...

 

You only ever said... Never did.

 

2 comments:

  1. Damn..!!�������� Awesomeness at its peak!!���� Superb di!!����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn..!!�������� Awesomeness at its peak!!���� Superb di!!����

    ReplyDelete